Friday, June 28, 2013

THE "WHY" QUESTION


THE "WHY" Question

WHY????? A single word that is often times overused and misrepresented. What I have learned is that the term why, is used for the following reasons:

1. To piss people off (WHY, WHY, WHY.... If you have ever been a teacher you understand this)

2. To question the reason for doing something (The main reason I am not ready for kids, "Because I said so punk, that’s why you need to clean up your room! Don't Question me!")

3. To fake interest in a conversation (everyone is guilty of this, that co-worker or friend who talks to damn much and in effort to zone out while they rant, and not be an ass, we just spit out WHY every so often so that you can get to the end of their mindless conversation. We all know if we cut them short they will be back)

4. To completely understand complex topics in a simplistic way.

That brings me to the point.... I know what you’re thinking....FINALLY! Well I tend to over analyze and have diarrhea of the mouth, something that you will see more and more if I am lucky enough for you to follow this long enough. I can accept this fact, but I like to mask it by calling it Passion, I know.... who am I kidding? Right? This blog is created solely on the basis of reason number 4. (See above)

So Why....

I am creating this blog in effort to creatively express the complex world in a simplistic view. Disclaimer.... I do not know everything and my views are mine love it or hate my goal here is to provide something to everyone who reads it.

I really want to help people. I think I was somehow placed on earth for that reason. This world is a crazy place and it can run you over, and then back up over if you’re not careful. Hopefully I can provide entertainment, self help, motivation, provide a smile when you’re having a bad day, a pick me up when you are down and out, and passion whether you agree with me, or absolutely think I am full of shit. Either way I want to provide something for everyone! If there's something you want to see or hear about let me know.

Not to give everything away or to make this blog predictable the following are some items that you can expect to read and learn about

Diet and nutrition tips (not always paleo and zone ideas)

Meals (as many of you know I love posting pics of my meals)

CrossFit (of course: my workouts and scores and tips for enhancing your workouts)

Motivational quotes and translation

Rap lyrics and the translation for the white audience.

Shit my parents say (probably the funniest piece of my blog)

World News updates

Calling out stupid people

Shutouts to awesome people

Rants

Raves

Stupid shit that I come up with.

For the past 6 months I have been writing topics in my handy dandy journal and can't wait to share my view of the world with you!

The hardest part is wrapping up a blog entry so with that being said I will say until next time...   (that's pretty cliché I have to change that)

-Baugh

No comments:

Post a Comment